In the systems of Crystal Healing that I’ve learned, each stone that I work with is associated with an Element and a Chakra. Sometimes, depending on the properties of the stone, it can be associated with more than one of each.
The primary elements are Earth, Fire, Water and Wind, along with a fifth element, Storm. Here is a brief description of each.
- Earth element represents the body of the planet and our physical body. Its force represents the power that makes everything manifest, providing for our basic needs. It represents security, stability, support and sustenance.
- Fire element represents the energy of transformation and transmutation as captured in the heat of a flame. It can be a source of great healing, creativity and clearing.
- Water element represents the energy and power of our emotions, and how we can harness the power of those emotions to give expression to our deepest and truest inner knowledge.
- Wind element represents the energy and power of our thoughts, allowing us to become more aware of the effect our mental processes have on our lives, and how we can harness the power of our thoughts to give birth to creative ideas and new desires in our lives.
- Storm, while not strictly an element, is the phenomena that incorporates each of the other four elements, and works to restore dynamic balance, creating optimum health.
I’ve designed my series of classes on the elements to help you learn more about these elemental connections and the stones associated with them. I hope you’ll join me to learn more.